Thanks
I will do that
Jacob
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Shop
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12567
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 6:41 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Shop
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12567
Shop
Hi everyone,
I am now the proud owner of a 1987 Type 1.
I’ve tried to register on the Triking Shop site several times but haven't been able to; I’ve also emailed their contact address twice but received no reply. Can anyone help?
Kind Regards
Jacob
I am now the proud owner of a 1987 Type 1.
I’ve tried to register on the Triking Shop site several times but haven't been able to; I’ve also emailed their contact address twice but received no reply. Can anyone help?
Kind Regards
Jacob
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:50 am
- Forum: Trikings for sale
- Topic: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4138
Re: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
Dear Oli
Hope you have seen my mail, i am very interested
Nice day
Jacob
Hope you have seen my mail, i am very interested
Nice day
Jacob
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 10:13 am
- Forum: Trikings for sale
- Topic: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4138
Re: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the reply.
Due to the regulations here in Denmark, the trike I find must be over 30 years old, and there must be documentation proving it was imported, with paperwork from an EU country.
Regards
Jacob
Thanks for the reply.
Due to the regulations here in Denmark, the trike I find must be over 30 years old, and there must be documentation proving it was imported, with paperwork from an EU country.
Regards
Jacob
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:48 am
- Forum: Trikings for sale
- Topic: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4138
Re: Triking Type 1 (1987) project for sale - 3000 euros
Hi Oli4 I am very, very interested in your project. I am from Denmark and would love to get started on your Trike. I have no experience with Triking cars, but I have over 30 years of experience with Moto Guzzis. As far as I know, there are no Triking sports cars in Denmark, and I would be delighted ...