Triking owners in Kent area

Tamos

Triking owners in Kent area

Post by Tamos » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Have now got type 3 kit in garage and about to start build. Are there any other members/owners who live in the Kent area? If so, would like to get together and swap ideas etc.

Richard and Pat

Re: Triking owners in Kent area

Post by Richard and Pat » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:44 pm

We are a bit far from Kent but willing to help on here. Building type three too.

Weg

Post by Weg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:16 am

Congratulations Tamos, good choice. Good luck with the build.
Known Triking owners are a bit thin on the ground in Kent, there is a long term owner in Surrey but not sure if he is still active.

This forum is a bit young so does not have the depth of discussion that was on the old one.
You can find the old one (for reference only, can't post on it) at the bottom of the Quick Links tab (top left) ‘Old Forum Archive’ Technical or Discussion.
The search facility is useless so here are a few links to builds that may be worth browsing through.

My own build of Florence
http://forum.trikingsportscars.co.uk/fo ... tend-build

Doverhay’s build
http://forum.trikingsportscars.co.uk/fo ... king-build

DavidQ’s build
http://forum.trikingsportscars.co.uk/fo ... ner-almost
Links to his pictures may have lapsed.
There are many more worth looking at.

There’s a wealth of knowledge here on the forum, Just ask.
Tony

Chrispy

Post by Chrispy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi Tamos, and others. I'm in Kent (Thanet) but not yet an owner. Mark is building me a Type 4 and with luck I may get it this year!

Have previous experience with building a Lomax back in my yoof, but that was pretty simple compared to a triking. Anyway if I can help then more than willing to meet up.

There's a new member in Croydon which is just as near as me, and Mark mentioned recently that he was delivering one to a chap near Canterbury, so there are probably more potential members than you were expecting.

Best of luck with your kit.

Chris

Tamos

Post by Tamos » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi Chris and others, more than happy to meet up for a chat. You are welcome to come and see what I am doing with my type 3. Although I built a JZR, the Triking is almost more difficult to build because it is a much more developed and engineered kit. Having said that, I know the build process is going to be really enjoyable because everything is so superbly made and Alan is such a nice, helpful guy.
Perhaps you would like to get in touch, tel 01622-842134.
Cheers, Tony