New members in Germany and Kent

Weg

New members in Germany and Kent

Post by Weg » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 pm

Welcome to RobRick in Germany and bpikeuk in Kent.
Enjoy the Forum.

bpikeuk

Re: New members in Germany and Kent

Post by bpikeuk » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome...

I, fortunately, find myself in a position to purchase a Triking at long last, albeit at the entry end of the price range.

My friend and long term partner in anything ridiculous built a Type 3 with a Centauro engine about 5 years ago which started off the itch...having borrowed his car at the weekend I've decided that it's about time that the itch got scratched !

I'm currently considering the 500cc Type 2 that Alan has to sell, as it is neatly under budet with a view to a drivetrain change winter 2021/22. It also gives me a bit of breathing space on the bike clearout and a nice rolling project to keep me interested for then next couple of years.

Barry

Weg

Post by Weg » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:14 pm

That's a nice little T2 Barry, gives you plenty of scope for upgrades as and when you get the time.
Ready to enjoy now!
Tony

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:21 am

Welcome to the itch scratchers Barry.
We have a very pleasant facebook page and I am always looking for contributions for Trifles the newsletter please.

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:25 am

Willkommen im Triking Owners Forum Robrick. Wir haben eine sehr angenehme Facebook-Seite und ich bin immer auf der Suche nach Artikeln / Geschichten für den Triking Owners Club Newsletter Trifles bitte. [Danke an Bing für die Übersetzung, ich hoffe, es ist nicht so schlimm.]