Newsletter Trifles

Richard and Pat

Newsletter Trifles

Post by Richard and Pat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm

The June edition did go out in June after all. Sent by email so if not seen you are not on the list OR I am being Spammed.
If you do see it I hope you enjoy it and can send me some pictures and or a few words for inclusion in the next one.
Too large to add here unfortunately.
Chris and Tony are the cover boys, Frederick features as does Dave and Bill. Keith will be in next time.
All the best
Richard

steveO

Re: Newsletter Trifles

Post by steveO » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Thanks Richard and all who provided content,
received in Calgary
Steve

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:59 pm

Thank you Steve O,
Yes we could not produce Trifles without the contributors. I too am grateful for them past, present and future.
If any of our friends on here, Facebook or in the wild would like to send something in whether a tip, suggestion, modification, trip, your Triking life story, workshop views etc., send in your notes and we'll knock them into shape or send the finished article. We have nearly eighty readers ready to devour anything three-wheel related and Triking in particular.

DSU475

Post by DSU475 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:39 am

Richard,
Many thanks to you and all contributors.

Andy & Jess

Doverhay

Post by Doverhay » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Another great copy of Trifles has just turn up, Number 7 March 2021, well done Richard, I didn’t expect such a full copy under these present conditions.
We’ll have to try and keep up with your enthusiasm to put Trifles together by sending you plenty of our Triking moments, plus anything that may interest Trifles readers. 👍

Weg

Post by Weg » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:02 pm

Seconded.
Another good read thanks to you Richard and your contributors.
Must be lots more contributions coming this year, looking forward to events to write about.

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:03 am

Thank you.
Yes we need plenty of contributions please: Tips, Trips, Journey to here [Triking ownership], Technical details of interest. I did have an interesting article on Spam but thought most of our members would think of problems with their email accounts as against the original.

I was pleased to get the ONE entry to a model of a three-wheeler this time. I think it has inspired Jack to have another go and see if he can win two issues in a row. [I'm trying to encourage him and his sister into engineering]. Must get my Meccano down from the loft.

V10Mike

Post by V10Mike » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:48 am

Hi Richard. Would I have received this as a new member?
I've checked my inbox and spam folder but there doesn't seem to be anything there.
Cheers!
Mike

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

I get on to it right away Mike

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:20 am

I don't seem to have your email I'm afraid and sorry if you have sent it already Mike. Please send to trikingowners at gmail.com in the correct email format and I 'll get one out to you right away.

Won't be long before we can have our own chapter meeting.
All the best
Richard