New build

Mark Giles

New build

Post by Mark Giles » Thu May 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Greetings all! I am Mark Giles located in Granville, Ohio, USA. I am very interested in building a Triking. I have built two cars from scratch: Henry Ford's 1898 Quadracycle and a highly modified 1915 Model T Speedster from junk parts. My life passion is British sports cars. I have a 1952 MG-TD, a 1970 Triumph TR6 owned since new and a 1970 Jaguar XKE roadster which I have rebuilt numerous times. I have acquired a 1972 Moto Guzzi Elderado motorcycle 850 cc which was crashed 40 years ago. I have removed the engine and transmission and rear drive. I am interested in filling this to a Triking chassis. I wish to build a car that is old school and vintage in detail. I would appreciate any and all comments relative to which series Triking would be most suitable, compatibility of components, availability of parts and sales and shipment details to USA. Thanks! Mark Giles

frederick

Re: New build

Post by frederick » Fri May 08, 2020 2:46 am

you're in luck ...Triking has a distributer in the US:
Johann Keyser — veloce@nc.rr.com
www.motomotivo.com
www.trikingsportscarsusa.com

Richard and Pat

Re: New build

Post by Richard and Pat » Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

Hi Mark,
You will find Johann is a really nice guy and knows the Triking. This is him when he and James visited and Tony and I took them round a very chilly Norfolk a couple of years back.
Attachments
rsz_tony_&_johann.jpg
rsz_me_and_jim_in_triking.jpg