TRIKING MEET - WOODWALTON 2023

Musselermark

Re: TRIKING MEET - WOODWALTON 2023

Post by Musselermark » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:30 pm

Many thanks Tony for organising this get together. It was great to meet up with old friends and to meet Guy and Jan on their first trip in their freshly built Triking. Clarissa certainly looks like a very professional build and practical as well.

MRPitkin

Post by MRPitkin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Fantastic meet Tony. Clarissa is one of a kind and I'm sure you have set a trend for doors on Trikings.
Great bunch of people giving invaluable information and tips, many of which I intend to employ. On the plus side, Jan said she didn't hate the journey home!

Guy

Doverhay

Post by Doverhay » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:17 pm

Hi Tony, great few days we really enjoyed it. It was great meeting up with everyone.
I not sure if a collection was made for your church donation, if it did then I missed it so I’ve transferred a donation to your bank account and ask if you can pass it on please. Many thanks.
Until the next time👍
Richard and Myra.
(Doverhay)

Weg

Post by Weg » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:21 am

Thank you Richard and Myra for the kind words. It really was a great few days of wonderful fellowship.
Donation received, thank you on behalf of The Friends of StAndrews Church. No, you didn't miss a collection, I was leaving it to individual choice.
Being allowed to take you all up to the church was a pleasure, I couldn't get all the cars in the picture.
Tony & Carol.
Attachments
DSC01068a.jpg

Oleg

Post by Oleg » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:57 am

Another West End Guzzi triumph!
Clarissa: Just brilliant in every way, ease of entry, comfort and your very special ideas and finish.
Great to meet up with everyone. The spirit of Triking Ownership!
Thanks Tony.

Weg

Post by Weg » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:23 am

It has been pointed out to me that had I mentioned the Just Giving link, donotions would then get 25% gift aid.
Many thanks for your donations.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ ... ood-walton
Tony
https://www.woodwalton.org.uk/

Weg

Post by Weg » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:37 pm

I can confirm that Triking owners have donated a total of £159-38 (inc Gift Aid) to The Friends of StAndrew's Church, Woodwalton.
A very sincere thank you from me and Carol for your help.

I have received an email from Adrian Beal, chairman of The Friends of StAndrew's, in recognition and thanks for our efforts. Copied here:--
--------------------
Hi Tony,

It was a real pleasure to meet you and members of the group last month. And to have the opportunity of showing everbody the tremendous amount of work that has been done in St Andrews Church. As you could see, that the work of the local community group over the last 20 years, has helped the Friends of Friendless Churches to made good the fabric of the church. It has gone from a near derlict building to one no longer on the at risk register.

On behalf of the Friends of St Andrews Church Wood Walton may I thank your group for their most generous donation to the maintenance of the church.

The church is in such a lovely spot and seeing the Trikings by the church made such a wonderful picture. Your group might be interested that the church will be open as part of the Heritage Open Days on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2.00pm - 5.00pm.

If there is any other information you would like please let me know.

Kind regards

Adrian Beal

Doverhay

Post by Doverhay » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:58 pm

Our meet write up from the Kit Car Mag September issue
Attachments
IMG_5468.jpeg