30th Drierad Treffen

Crozier3

30th Drierad Treffen

Post by Crozier3 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:17 pm

Hi All,
It's marked in the Calendar for those who bought one!!!
The event will be held in Scotland over the weekend the 1st to 4th of September 2023, the venue is in the Crieff Hydro, Crieff, Perthshire. This is a beautiful Victorian building that is up-to-date and best of all the CEO is a car and motorcycle enthusiast, the last visit there we had a great time with good weather and fab scenery, we also had a tour of his workshop.
Details re booking will follow shortly but get it into your diaries, you won't regret the trip.
Booking for the hotel will be direct thro' their system and please also enter our form also to allow all entries to be scheduled.
More info next month so get organised, there are already some 10 folk already committed just waiting for booking system
Bill

Weg

Re: 30th Drierad Treffen

Post by Weg » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:28 pm

Great line up at the last Dreirad Treffen in UK at Invarary. Well done Bill & Tom.
The picture shows just the Trikings, which was a minor part of the whole gathering.
Two cars from England, should have been three (mechanical failure).
There may have been more, speak up if you were there.

All being well, I'll be with you.
Attachments
DSC01108a.jpg

peakrock

Post by peakrock » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:37 pm

You can now book for this event on the following link.

https://www.threewheeler-meeting-2023.de/

Dave

Crozier3

Post by Crozier3 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:49 pm

Hi All,
Peakrock has beaten me to posting the booking link, it was only finalised on Thursday and went operational on Friday. To benefit from our special rates you need to book using the promotional code..."Dreiradtreffen30" this gets you our preferential rates :D for the weekend, you can extend both sides if you wish.
Look forward to meeting lots of Trikings in Scotland in September, you know you want to come to God's country.
Great roads and quiet countryside to wander thro'
regards Bill

David Q

Post by David Q » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:13 pm

Avril and I have booked. Looking forwards to seeing you there!

David Q

Crozier3

Post by Crozier3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:00 am

I All,
For those of you who are sitting on the wall and not yet entered this event, be aware that the hotel has given notice that the preferential rate will end on the 16th of June and any entries after then will be charged at the "Full Leisure Rate "
You have been warned so get off your backsides and get entered it will a good event held in Perthshire and the Trossachs both beautiful areas with good roads and not too busy.
regards Bill

David Q

Post by David Q » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:43 pm

Unfortunately Avril and I will have to cancel our attendance at the meeting in Crieff. I have just had a couple of brief blackouts (2-5 secs - one of which unfortunately resulted in my driving into a tree - luckily at low speed with no-one injured) and have been told that I cannot drive a car for the next 12 months. I'm about to start a series of tests so they can confirm whether it is indeed epilepsy as they suspect. All rather frustrating...

Anyway, I will get in touch with the hotel and cancel our reservations, and hope that you all have a great time, and that we will be able to come to the next Meeting/Treffen!

David

Richard and Pat

Post by Richard and Pat » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:23 am

Re-posted on the Triking Owners Club Facebook page.

Crozier3

Post by Crozier3 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:03 am

Hi all,
The Treffen went superbly well with a good show of Triking among an eclectic collection of trikes even a group of Carvers on tour showed up on Sun afternoon. The tour used a road book that was a success and worth repeating.
A date for your diaries is the 30th August through 2nd September 2024 when the 34th Dreirad Treffen will be based in Northern Holland. Full details etc will be posted once they are finalised. Get your diary entry in so you don't miss out.
Bill