Cali fuel injection

YOP

Cali fuel injection

Post by YOP » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:40 pm

I have had my Triking `Yop` on the road for the last 4 years. The engine was taken from a 1997 1100 Cali with fuel injection. Mine has the early ECU with a large box and a smaller unit. Although I am not totally unhappy with the `Yops` performance I am sure it could be better. I would like to know if any members have found or used an update to the ECU . I understand that there is a product called `Power Commander` which enables a certain degree of engine tuning. Is this all that is available or are there other products on the market which enable better control. Considering how the technology of the mobile phone has lept forward over the last 20 years the control of a vee twin engine with so few inputs should seem childs play. I know nothing at all about electronics and so do not want to know about plans for making my own ECU with ex MOD bits from Proops or Gamages, I just need to know if there is anything available for me to fit, that can be tuned on a rolling road to suit my dear `YOP`.