TYPE 4 BUILD PARTS

Ironman523

TYPE 4 BUILD PARTS

Post by Ironman523 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:07 pm

Due to personal circumstances I unfortunately have had to cancel my order for a Type 4 Triking, at quite a late stage, this has resulted in me having some parts for sale, Essentially I was fully prepared for the chassis etc and having dismantled a Stelvio NTX 1200 have the parts for a T4 build. Long story short this is a crap situation for me but could benefit someone else. The email I have sent to Alan is below, if anyone is jnterested please contact me at bentleyr600@gmail.com
Thanks
Rob
Some detals on what I have to sell, essentially the complete running gear from, Stelvio NTX1200, everything you would need for the T4 Triking, 8v engine with 9000 miles on it, ran perfectly no noise whatsoever from the valvetrain, obviously all ancillaries, converted loom and ECU etc from Triking, gearbox and CARC final drive, rear suspension, no rear wheel obviously as that would be stupid to use that with the engine power, front Brembo Calipers and new Brembo discs still in the box(cost 300 pounds), rear disc from the donor bike,new speed sensor (cant use one from NTX as ABS), new swing arm bearings, all parts sympathetically removed from the bike, nothing has been cleaned or refinished yet, its all as it came off the bike and in excellent condition.

Also have the leads to connect a computer to the ecu to reprogram it as and when new maps are released by John.

Also a workshop manual for the Stelvio, that is hard to get hold of and came from America.

I have the V5 for the engine in my name.

I also have the registration number TR10 KNG on retention which cost 400 pounds, I would like this number to go with the parts ideally as it could be used with this engine, most people are using older donor bikes and this number can only be used on a 2010 or newer.

I also have a pair of Brooklands screens which are finished in black and are a one off, will probably sell them seperately but obviously are or sale if anyone wants them.

I also have a pair of 10 inch headlights from a 1920s vintage car which I was going to try, my plan was to powder coat them black including the reflectors and fit led sealed units inside behind the glass. May look awesome, may look crap, hopefully someone building a T4 will buy them, with the extrasize of the T4 I think they will look stunning. Again if no one wants them will ebay them, price for them will be 300 quid. (They are rare)

Sure I have some other things but that is essiantially it I think, 

I dont know how much the parts are worth but they will certainly save someone a lot of time and expense, as said everything is there thats needed, mounting bolts etc, a low mileage Stelvio that you would break is not an easy or cheap thing to get hold of. I was thinking in the region of £2500 for the bike parts and the reg number.
I can take pictures if needed
Many thanks

Ironman523

Re: TYPE 4 BUILD PARTS

Post by Ironman523 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:08 am

NOW SOLD