Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Location: Maidstone

Re: Insurance

Post by Tamos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Was browsing forum and found this post re high insurance costs.I used a broker called AIB for my JZR and decided to insure my Triking with them even though it is only a collection of parts at the moment. The premium was £145 for fully comprehensive, £11000 value, 1000 miles per annum (least they will do), insured driver only, includes legal cover, £100 excess. Have had to insure under the donor bike reg no. as they have to have something! The actual insurance company is Highway, which is part of LV. Have not had to make any claims but find them easy to deal with. Their tel is 02380-268351.

Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Insurance

Post by EricStarmer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi, Tony - It's probably too late, and may not matter anyway, but I believe all Trikings have a VIN number embossed on the side of the left front frame member, in front of the wheel - hard to see, but if you get the light at the right angle you'll find it and be able to read it - it's about 17 numbers/letters starting with TRK...…


Post Reply