Trailer for Triking Type 1/2/3 sale

peakrock

Trailer for Triking Type 1/2/3 sale

Post by peakrock » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:42 am

I now have a covered trailer for my Type 3 so my original trailer is for sale. Based on a heavy duty galvanised A frame boat trailer it has an additional axle and aluminum ramps and platforms for the Triking. All up weight with Triking aboard is under 600KG so it doesn't need brakes and it tows very well, I've used it extensively in the UK as well as for holidays in Germany and France. In 2018 it had all new wheels and tyres including spare, new secondary axle/suspension unit and new wheel bearings in the original axle, new towing hitch and new jockey wheel. The two main ramps are permanently mounted and the third ramp is secured to the trailer when towing. The Triking goes on backwards and there is a winch to facilitate that and tie down points bolted/welded to the trailer. The light board is permanently wired in and easily secured/removed for loading. The width of the two front wheel platforms is 1640mm outer, 1050mm inner, the length of the central runner is 2850mm and the maximum length from jockey wheel post to end of central runner is 3230mm. The trailer is located 6 miles south of Norwich (handy for Triking) and I'm asking £450 for it. Please message if interested. Dave
Trailer1.jpg
Trailer2.jpg
Trailer3.jpg
Trailer4.jpg

peakrock

Re: Trailer for Triking Type 1/2/3 sale

Post by peakrock » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:45 am

Another pic with my original Type2 aboard...
Triking-Trailer.png

peakrock

Re: Trailer for Triking Type 1/2/3 sale

Post by peakrock » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:26 pm

Now sold to Blackjack Avion owner