TRIKING WORLD MAP

Weg

TRIKING WORLD MAP

Post by Weg » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:33 pm

The Triking World Map is never completely up to date.
New ones are built, tested and put on the road.
Old ones are sold and moved to pastures new.
Please let me know of new locations so that I can revise the map.

The map is only available for Forum members to view when logged in, locations are approximate and details are kept to a minimum.
Chassis number was agreed to be a vague description while allowing for some tracing of cars.

Using the owners forum login name on the 'flag' (with their permission) will permit other members to communicate without divulging any other contact details, through the message system.

I welcome any suggestions and constructive criticisms about the format of the map, for the security of all members.

Please email me with any revisions that are needed.
Tony
atdwew at gmail dot com

Oily

Re: TRIKING WORLD MAP

Post by Oily » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:54 am

Jersey's Triking population has doubled! The owner (Sandy) doesn't do social media, but I'm happy to pass details to you so that the map can be updated.

Simon.gk

Post by Simon.gk » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Hi
I enjoyed looking through the world map and getting a global perspective.
In my case, once spring comes and we complete our arrangements I will ask for the pin to be re-positioned just a little, about 30 kms. This will help any other Triking to find us in Nova Scotia if and when :)
I am now very curious as to the total number built and how many of each type.

Spaniard

Post by Spaniard » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:11 pm

I asked Alan back in 2019 about how many Trikings are out there. Here is what he said.

"The below figures are approximate as the records were very vague in the early years of the T1 and T2 models Also these are in some cases may be kits we have supplied but may not be completed or being driven / driveable etc.

T1 85

T2 90

T3 63 (accurate)

T4 18 (accurate)"